Drooling Monsters crunchy, dehydrated chicken feet for dogs are a perfect chew for smaller breeds, and a welcome snack for larger canines.
Chicken feet are rich in protein, and naturally high in chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health and mobility. They are also great for your dog's dental health, as they naturally clean your canine's teeth as they gnaw.
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility
- A fully digestible dental chew, which helps to remove plaque and tartar
- No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives or preservatives
7 oz (approx. 16-18 pieces)
15oz (approx. 34-36 pieces)
100% Chicken Feet
Crude Protein (min.) 36.7%,Crude Fat (min.) 27.1%,
Crude Fiber (max.) 0.8%,Moisture (max.) 22.6%,
3,676 kcal/kg,104 kcal/oz
This treats intended for intermittent or or supplemental feeding only. Please provide plenty of water and supervise your dog when feeding.
- Store in cool, dry place or to maintain freshness, close container completely and keep refrigerated.
- Freeze for prolonged storage.
- 60-Day Shelf Life