Dehydrated chicken necks are a healthy and safe dog chew. The texture of the neck bones is rather brittle. When chewed, the bones will crush, but not break into pointy objects. Drooling Monsters' dehydrated chicken necks are fully digestible.
Never give any cooked, boiled or fried chicken bones to your dog. The high cooking temperatures give chicken bones a hard, glass like structure, which may break into sharp and pointy splinters. These splinters may cause serious injuries to your dog.
Drooling Monsters' crunchy dehydrated chicken necks for dogs are a healthy chew for smaller canines, and a welcomed snack for medium to large breeds.
Our all-natural, USDA inspected chicken necks provide a chew and crunch your dog will love! With an approximate 65% meat and 35% bone ratio, these necks are ideal for dogs of any breed or size and can be served as a complete diet with the addition of organ meat.
These chicken necks will naturally clean your dog's teeth. They are loaded with healthy calcium, our chicken necks help keep your dog’s teeth and bones, while chondroitin, glucosamine, and omega-3 help improve joint function and reduce inflammation.
- A nutritious, fully digestible dental chew, which naturally helps to remove plaque and tartar
- Suitable for dogs on a raw diet
- Naturally rich in glucosamine and chondroitin, which aid healthy hip and joint function and mobility
- Hypoallergenic treat is safe for your pup and perfect for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- Made in the USA, free of any hormones, additives or unhealthy chemicals
100% Chicken Necks
Crude Protein (min.) 55.9%,Crude Fat (min.) 17.6%,
Crude Fiber (max.) 1.0%,Moisture (max.) 6.6%,
3,400 kcal/kg, 96 kcal/oz
This treats intended for intermittent or or supplemental feeding only. Please provide plenty of water and supervise your dog when feeding.
- Store in cool, dry place or to maintain freshness, close container completely and keep refrigerated.
- Freeze for prolonged storage.
- 60-Day Shelf Life